Saturday, December 5, 2009

Traci- 30 and Fabulous!

For this session I traveled to Jefferson, Tx. While on the road I realized I'd forgotten how absolutly gorgeous East Texas is with the roads lined with towering pine trees and all the rusted, golden, and fiery colors of fall dripping from the surrounding forests. When I got to the picture perfect southern town I met Traci for the first time. Traci is a bubbly, sweet, and kind hearted woman. I'm SO glad I was able to work with you and I hope you enjoy your sneak peek! P.S. Happy Early Birthday :)






4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is fabulous, and so are these portraits. really beautiful, love. ;)
    x
    ash

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, beautiful, exciting, warm, exotic and so many adjectives that I can't list them.. I Love Them!
    She is great, but how can she go wrong with you as a model?

    ReplyDelete