Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Joe-Senior-2010

I traveled to Oklahoma for a super fun Senior Session with Joe. We started out at the baseball fields where he is on his High School baseball team. As you probably know in your senior year all things are more precious, and we really wanted to preserve his love for baseball (which I also have a soft spot in my heart for.) I had a blast out on the baseball field especially when I majorly ate dirt during the sliding shot. ;) Joe, thank you for letting me capture this awesome time in your life and I wish you ALL the best in college, I know you will accomplish all of your dreams! I hope you enjoy this sneak peak of our session.















3 comments:

  1. These are awesome! I wished you lived in California so that you could do my son Corbins senior pictures this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you captured the red dirt of OK! Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, deanna... these are really cool. i am sure he loves these!

    ReplyDelete